Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chloe

Oh me oh my... 
                        ...I've been on a bit of a roll this week! I think I've been starved from my much loved simmies for too long and this is my official first week free in a while lol.

Anyway, today I'd like to share with you a simmie called Chloe. She's kinda cool - well at least I think so! :D :D :D



she's a weeny bit Rockabilly, because sometimes - I'd like to be a wee bit Rockabilly too! 
I have a few tattoo's and piercings but all relatively mild, I'd never have the guts to get huge ones all over my arms O.o


Chloe
Custard Approved
Requires Diesel & Master Suite SP's

Download Mediafire
Download Exchange

Store Items
Hair
Waist Not Dress - striped dress
Ballyhoo! Trousers
Summer of '68 Hotpants
Immaculate Marco Shoes
Cardigan (Generations Registration Reward)
Sunlit Tides swimwear  - Although can be easily replaced with Master Suite swimming costume
 


CC Credits:
Non Transferable (you will need to download yourself)
Transferable

Enjoy!
Yote xx

14 comments:

Sommeliersims said...

Oooh-weee! She is looks so adorable and fierce at the same time. Love her outfits and tattoos - and how great is that hair! Off to rec:)

Yoteamo said...

Ahh thanks Wibs <3 She's a sweetie but not one to be reckoned with lol. Holy moly I LOVE this hair too, it's so very very cool :D

goya4legs said...

Chloe is just gorgeous and like Wibs said her clothes are adorable, just love them. Can I ask where the sleepwear and swimwear are from? Thank you for a fabulous sim.

Yoteamo said...

Hello Goya, thank you so much!!
Sorry, I was clearly half asleep putting the details together lol
Swimwear is from 'Sunlit Tides' although I think it's easily replaced with the kind of skirted swimming costume from Master Suite & the sleepwear is also from Master Suite! Her everyday cardigan is the 'Generations' registration award. Hope this helps, will update her info! xx

goya4legs said...

Thank you so much for your reply. You did such an amazing job that the clothes don't look EA, more like polished cc instead. Love it !

Yoteamo said...

Oh man you're making me blush! hehe!
Thank you so much, I love making recolours that look at least half decent - now if only I could work out how to use that software to make proper recolours :)

Unknown said...

Yup yup yup, she is cool indeedy :D

brunettesimgirl said...

I just installed her, and she is soooo adorable! I plan to move her into a house in Sunlit Tides and become besties with my simself's daughter (she has no female friends :( ).

Left you a rec too! ♥

Yoteamo said...

B! Thank you <3 I'm delighted she's going to be besties with your daughters simself - hmm I wonder what kind of influence she will be lol!

thanks Capin <3

SimEve said...

She's great. I love her style.

Amanda said...

Dayum!

She's Beautiful! Have I ever told you and brunettesimgirl of how jealous I am of your sims...lol you guys make sims alot better than mine that's for sure! ^^

imoger said...

Hi, sweetie! I'm bit late on the party, sorry! Chloe looks so pretty and cute, like a doll! Also love her clothes and also the pictures you took about her! :)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! *hugs*

Florbela Marques said...

Achei a Sim muito fofa, ficou linda, parabéns!
Beijinhos!

buckosnort said...

She is soo adorable! Rec'd and I will download when i'm on my simming computer ;)
Great job! <3

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics